home *** CD-ROM | disk | FTP | other *** search
/ Cream of the Crop 25 / Cream of the Crop 25.iso / bbs / rip_scrn.zip / RIP_001.ZIP / 04071075.RIP (.png) < prev    next >
Remote Imaging Protocol Script  |  1994-11-21  |  5KB  |  640x350  |  4-bit (6 colors)
Labels: text | map | diagram | font
OCR: Hi Ken: The Great White North With reguards to `your question about the fonts . They were created in Coreldraw . I have tried both ver 2 & 3 .Both seem to work well. When I am finished in Coreldraw; 1 export the file as a vector graphic, for example as a * . wmf. Then you can convert the screen to a rip using a utility, that was written by fellow from S. Africa, called WMF2RIp. "If you do not have this utility it can be found in the RIPnet! files database. It's as simple as that, the only thing you may have to work on is keeping the byte size of the file small and the `positioning of the text [with relation to where it will appear on the screen/ I hope this to the' fonts that I| has answered any of your questions with reguards was playing with. By the way Idid a couple of 'screens for you to use or look at \Hopefully they will follow this message. Andy Forget